Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm going to the Democratic Convention!!!!!!

Hey good friends – just wanted to share my excitement!

I can’t believe it’s real! It’s actually coming closer. In one month, I will be leaving for the Democratic Convention in Denver. I almost feel like Cinderella, taking part in all the conference calls and planning meetings for our delegation. The latest and most exciting part is that the acceptance speech will be in a 75000 seat stadium. I can’t even imagine that one. We’ve already gotten invitations to the pre convention parties (of which there seem to be many) and one of my colleagues reminded me that I will be taking part in history.

FYI, I have decided that I will be blogging the convention so that you can all live it with me. For now, though, you can get a small idea of what is coming by going to the following site:

http://demconvention.com/?lang=en

1 comment:

jbvps said...

Ann, very nice. See you at the Red Lion. We have the honor to be part of one of the most historic conventions, ever. Looks like we're getting an upgrade and will be made hole. Now, I wonder if they'll put us up front?
Jack Brown